SECRETS TO STAYING FIT WHEN YOU CAN’T GET TO THE GYM

Di Ana interview: On taking the perfect selfie and dressing curvy figures



Hi!

let's talk about your beauty secrets and clothing.Obviously you look good in millions of outfits you have in your wardrobe - are there any pieces that you'd find really difficult to get rid of because of what they mean to you emotionally? But more to your clothing tell us about your beauty secrets... :)

THE ONE PIECE I WILL NEVER WEAR AND WILL ALWAYS KEEP IS MY GRANDMOTHERS FUR COAT. SHE WAS A FASHION DIVA

ASK:  It’s almost been two years since you started your blog, do you find that there are more blogs in the curvy community now?

Dia: Yes, People are more aware now and confident. They also feel curvy community also have space in society

ASK: Self esteem and body image are usually thought to be feminist issues, would you describe yourself as a feminist? Is it something that comes up in your blogging or when you’re writing about body acceptance?

Dia: I don't care what people think about my looks. .....ummmm my dress gives confidence to me

ASK: What does 38 feel like to you?

Dia: I'm in a good place where i feel i can be comfortable with myself

ASK:  How do you take care of yourself?

Dia: I sleep regular 7-8 hours, i don't smoke, or drink

ASK: What is your fitness routine like?

Dia: I workout one hour 3 times a week. Basic cardio and  once a week i do a 7 mile walk

ASK: What about your beauty routine—any products you swear by?


Dia: There is so many. But the number one beauty routine is cocoa butter for my skin. If i could dip myself in it i would

ASK: You clearly look amazing—has maintaining your weight ever been a problem?


Dia: Yes. I have always been a "plus size" women and maintaining is also a struggle because i love to eat

ASK: What are your most memorable outfits?


Dia: They are the ones i feel the sexiest in. I love to feel stylish and sexy

ASK: Tell us about shopping for your wedding dress...


Dia: I had my dress custom made to fit my body shape because i couldn't find a dress to compliment my shape

ASK: Did you try on many before that one?

Dia: Yes. I tried on over 12. I had my dress sketched first to give the designer an idea of what i wanted

ASK: Right. We need to talk about selfies. What's your one pro-tip? 

Dia: Always smile within it reflects on camera

ASK: So you're obviously photographed all the time. What do you do to make sure you're looking good from all angles?

Dia: You need to know your body and angles. If you have a mind set that you look good your pictures will usually look good

ASK: What's the deal with your jewellery collection then, what's it like? 

Dia: MY COLLECTION:
  • Rings 
  • Necklaces
  • Bracelets
  • Watches
  • Earrings

ASK: Do you have any tips for people if they're looking to reinvent their look?

Dia: Yes. Revamp your look yearly it makes you current and stylish

ASK: What's the first thing that pops into your head when I say the following:

Nude: shoes (because I love me some nude shoes)

Shell suits: 80's

Cleavage: my boobs

Trainers: Parrish Pittman

ASK: How would you sum up your wardrobe in one sentence? 

Dia: My wardrobe is Tight, Tasteful and Trendy



You can read more about Di Ana over on beautyundergrad.blogspot.com, follow her on Twitter as  or like the Girls With Curves Google Plus page.

NewerStories OlderStories Home

1 comment:

  1. Always Do Gyming In Winters to Stay Fit

    Winter has arrived already, and it’s the best season to get a warm cup of dark chocolate while you wear a comfortable cardigan. Still, this does not mean that you should be sleeping throughout the full day.

    ReplyDelete